Psychosocial Counselling at the University of Applied Sciences Erfurt
The pandemic, changes in the way courses are taught, the absence of student life on campus and problems outside university are all issues that are troubling students at the moment. They can lead to a wide range of problems which can affect students both mentally and socially.
So if you're experiencing a crisis at the moment, if you need a sympathetic ear or just someone else's perspective, if you'd like information on how to get more help, or even if you need a bit of support dealing with everyday student life, then please send us an email. That way, we can arrange a counselling session as quickly as possible. Counselling takes place in room 6.E.58.
It goes without saying that counselling is free of charge and that the sessions themselves and any issues discussed there are treated as strictly confidential.
Information about our counselling
Who can receive counselling?
We only offer counselling to students of the University of Applied Sciences Erfurt. The goal of psychosocial counselling is to help people to help themselves and use counselling to alleviate or overcome problems and learning deficits that have arisen.
When can you get counselling?
- If you are looking for advice or help.
- If you need someone to talk to.
- If you're struggling to cope with a crisis and don't know what to do.
- If you're having problems with your accommodation, studies or everyday student life.
- If you need support with mental health issues or after a medical diagnosis.
- If you'd like information about additional help on offer in Erfurt.
What services do we offer?
- Conversations and counselling
- Help and ideas for coping with everyday life as a student
- Assistance with contacting authorities, doctors and other support services
- Neutral and unbiased guidance, irrespective of beliefs
- Information and support in dealing with psychosocial pressures
- Free, confidential counselling
- On request, we can also provide counselling in English
Mittwochs 10:00 - 11:00 Uhr / 13:00 - 15:00 Uhr
Individuelle Terminvereinbarung von Mo-Fr per E-Mail
Wednesdays 10:00 - 11:00 a.m./ 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Individual appointments Mo-Fr by email