DOSV - Dialogue-Oriented Service Procedure
Information on applying for degree programs at the University of Applied Sciences Erfurt which participate in the Dialogue-Oriented Service Procedure (DoSV) run by hochschulstart.de.
To apply, follow the steps below
- If you do not yet have a user account for the DoSV application portal, register at hochschulstart.de. This way you will get your personal applicant ID (BID) and applicant authentication number (BAN), which you will need in order to apply to the University of Applied Sciences Erfurt.
- Enter your BID and BAN in the application portal of the University of Applied Sciences Erfurt "Mein FHEcampus". Once entered, your personal data is automatically transferred from hochschulstart.de and you do not need to enter it again.
- Select your chosen degree program and work through the online application process.
- Upload the application documents requested by the end of the application period.
- After the application deadline, the selection procedures will be carried out.
- Your admission offers will be displayed on hochschulstart.de. If you decide to study at the University of Applied Sciences Erfurt, then accept the offer of admission. All of your other applications will then be automatically withdrawn.
- You will receive your notification of admission together with information on enrolment requirements and the enrolment deadline at the University of Applied Sciences Erfurt both online through "Mein FHEcampus" and by post.
- You must enrol at the University of Applied Sciences Erfurt within approximately 2 weeks of receiving your notification of admission, otherwise your place will be offered to subsequent applicants.
- Please check your notification of admission for the specific deadline.
- Those who have not been admitted during the coordination phase of the DoSV will receive notification of rejection at the end of August.
You will find more information on this application procedure on hochschulstart.de.