Student Admissions Office
We're here to answer all your questions about studying at the University of Applied Sciences Erfurt - from your application to graduation.
Our Tasks and Responsibilities
During opening hours, applicants and students can contact us in person with any administrative questions related to their studies. Appointments outside of opening hours can be arranged by email or telephone.
We are happy to advise you on the following:
- Verification of university entrance qualifications
- Formal review of the fulfilment of admission requirements
- Restricted admissions procedures
- Enrolment process (Enrolment)
- Termination of enrolment
- Changing degree courses
- University transfer
- Collection of fees and charges
- Long-term tuition fees
- Processing applications for
- Issuing confirmation of student status for
- health insurance providers
- pension insurance (orphan's pension)
- public transport services (work placement)
- armed forces
- child benefits etc.