Department of Civil Engineering
Since the University of Applied Sciences Erfurt was founded in October 1991, training civil engineers has been a cornerstone of our institution. Drawing on a multitude of contacts in the industry, we have established and continued to maintain a close link between teaching and application-oriented research. The high employment rates for both our Bachelor's and Master's graduates speak for themselves. Graduates of the University of Applied Sciences Erfurt have become an indispensable part of the construction industry in Thuringia.
- Bachelor Civil Engineering
- Bachelor Civil Engineering (cooperative degree)
- Master Civil Engineering, Management & Urban Infrastructure
- Master Structural Engineering
- Master Sustainable Engineering of Infrastructure