Central Examinations Office
The Central Examinations Office is happy to advise you on any questions you may have regarding examinations.
Tuesdays and Thursdays
9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
1 - 3 p.m.
Contacts for degree programs / fields of study
How to register for or withdraw from exams
Winter Semester 2023/4 examinations will take place between 12 February and 1 March 2024.
You can register for your exams on "MeinFHEcampus" from 11th until 31st December 2023.
You can withdraw from an exam without submitting an application for withdrawal on "MeinFHEcampus" by 28 January 2024. After this deadline, you can only withdraw from an exam if you hand in the withdrawal form.
What can we help you with?
- Records of all examinations
- Registration for and cancellation of examinations
- Withdrawal from examinations previously registered for
- Support regarding decisions on credit transfer for elective subjects
- Verifying and monitoring that incoming examination results are correct and complete
- Determining that a student has definitively failed their degree program, including the formal administrative procedure (initial notification).
- ...confirmation certificates, grade transcripts and diplomas
- ...grade lists and confirmation of grades
- ... Bachelor's and Master's students on matters relating to the general academic regulations and procedures, examination regulations, and specific program regulations.
- ... in approval procedures for your final thesis/colloquium