Central Examinations Office
The Central Examinations Office is happy to advise you on any questions you may have regarding examinations.
Dienstag und Donnerstag
09.00 - 12.00 Uhr
13.00 - 15.00 Uhr
Contacts for degree programs / fields of study
How to register for or withdraw from exams
Summer Semester 2022 examinations will take place between 18 July 2022 and 5 August 2022.
You can register for your exams on "MeinFHEcampus" from 7 June 2022 until 19 June 2022.
You can withdraw from an exam without submitting an application for withdrawal on "MeinFHEcampus" by 3 July 2022. After this deadline, you can only withdraw from an exam if you hand in the withdrawal form.
What can we help you with?
- Records of all examinations
- Registration for and cancellation of examinations
- Withdrawal from examinations previously registered for
- Support regarding decisions on credit transfer for elective subjects
- Verifying and monitoring that incoming examination results are correct and complete
- Determining that a student has definitively failed their degree program, including the formal administrative procedure (initial notification).
- ...confirmation certificates, grade transcripts and diplomas
- ...grade lists and confirmation of grades
- ... Bachelor's and Master's students on matters relating to the general academic regulations and procedures, examination regulations, and specific program regulations.
- ... in approval procedures for your final thesis/colloquium