Information about transferring university
Are you thinking of transferring to the University of Applied Sciences Erfurt? Find out here what deadlines you need to meet and what documents you need to submit.
University transfer: deadlines and important information
If you wish to transfer to us from another university, you must apply by set deadlines:
- degree programs with restricted admissions (numerus clausus) beginning in the winter semester: 15.05. - 15.07.
- degree programs without restricted admissions beginning in the winter semester: 15.05. - 31.08.
- all degree programs beginning in the summer semester: 01.02. - 28.02.
Based on your documents, in the case of degree programs with restricted admissions (NC), we will check which semester you will be admitted to. You will only be admitted if there is sufficient capacity in the higher semester.
For all other degree programs, you will initially be enrolled in the 1st or 2nd semester. After your credits have been recognized, you may be moved up to a higher semester if applicable.
In any case, once you have enrolled, the credits from your previous degree course have to be officially recognized by the examination board.
If you have any questions or experience any problems, pelase contact the Student Admissions Office.
Documents to be submitted
Please send the following documents to the University of Applied Sciences Erfurt:
- Application for Enrolment
- Transcript of records (including all grades - either passed or failed - and a list of credits)
- Confirmation of current student status from your university
- Certified copy of your university entrance qualification
- Work placement certificate if relevant to studies
- Clearance certificate