Have you already applied for a taster day at the University of Applied Sciences Erfurt?
Does the degree program match my expectations? Do I like the campus? What exactly will I learn in a specific degree program? And what career paths will be open to me after graduation? In order to answer these and similar questions, you always have the opportunity to take part in a taster day during the lecture period.
For one day, you will shadow a student at the University of Applied Sciences Erfurt. Together you will attend lectures, explore the campus, eat in the refectory and chat about studying and living in Erfurt.
Information about taster days
Taster days aren't held on a fixed date - they're arranged individually between you and the student who will be looking after you.
- You're in the 10th to 12th grade or have already finished school.
- You're interested in studying at a university.
- You'd like to find out more about studying at the University of Applied Sciences Erfurt.
- You can only follow the students to classes during the lecture period (April to July and October to February).
- Make sure you arrange for time off school for your one-day taster session.
- If you're under 18 years of age, please send us the consent form signed by your parents before attending the taster day.
Are you at least in your second semester of a Bachelor's degree program and would like to share your everyday study life with school students without having to commit a lot of time? Then help out at a taster day!