1. You are here:
  2. Organizational Matters
  3. Termination of Enrolment

Termination of Enrolment

Ending your studies at the University of Applied Sciences Erfurt

If you wish to leave the University of Applied Sciences Erfurt, you have to officially terminate your enrolment. If you have any questions about terminating enrolment, please contact the Student Admissions Office.

Applying to terminate enrolment

You can fill out the application for termination of enrolment on MeinFHEcampus. To terminate enrolment, you require signatures from the university library and the secretary of your faculty. If you are unable to obtain these signatures, your application will be forwarded to the corresponding offices internally. Official confirmation of discharge will be issued on application to the Student Admissions Office.

Enrolment is terminated in accordance with § 9 of the current version of the Enrolment Regulations.


Student Admissions Office

Office Hours

Tuesdays and Thursdays
09:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
1:00 - 3:00 p.m.