In this laboratory, experiments are carried out in a variety of different areas of physics.
Measuring methods are used to determine characteristic properties of substances and materials and their changes of state.
- Determining the specific heat of condensation of water vapour
- Determining the specific heat capacity of solid substances
- Determining the linear coefficient of expansion for different metals
- Diffraction experiments
- Determining the density of solids and liquids
- Measuring dynamic toughness (viscosity) of liquids as a function of temperature with a viscometer according to HÖPPLER
- Measuring with a torsion pendulum
- Measuring with a spring -mass linear harmonic oscillator
- Determining the equivalent continuous sound level