All students enrolled in a faculty constitute the student council of their faculty.
Student representatives are elected to make decisions on behalf of the student council.
They have the following responsibilities:
- to represent the interests of their members
- to welcome and supervise all new students within their faculty
- to cultivate local, interregional and international student relations
- to pick up on the concerns of their fellow students and comment on related issues
- to promote the cultural, musical and sporting interests of its members.
The student representatives keep the students in their faculty up-to-date and encourage them to get involved. The student representatives undertake to perform their duties on a voluntary basis and to the best of their abilities.
There are 9 student representatives. Every student within the faculty can be elected.